Summer Practice (Tire Division)
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle's only link with the road. They have to transmit all forces onto four areas of the road surface that are roughly the size of a postcard. In critical situations, it is the technology level of the tires that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time or stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.
You have the opportunity to apply your theoretical knowledge in fields such as Engineering, Manufacturing, Industrial Chemistry and Logistics by taking part in projects, and analyzing problems and developing solutions. We will help you make this experience a success, enabling you to launch your career and to achieve your professional goals. Here, you will meet the best professionals and the best colleagues.
* Student, you are either enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's diploma (Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Management in Production and Transportation, Chemistry, Economics and Business Administration etc.);
* You have good English language skills;
* You are eager to grow and develop;
* You are driven by passion and have good interpersonal and communication skills;
* You are a team player and enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
* Competitive Salary;
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Interesting projects with latest technology;
* Flexible Working Schedule;
* International Work Environment.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.