Shopper Activation Trainee
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Danone active
View all jobs Shopper Activation Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Bringing health through food to as many people as possible, guided by our 4 values: HUMANISM, OPENESS, PROXIMITY and ENTHUSIASM (HOPE).
These values reflect the way we treat each other as individuals, but also the world around us. They helped us grow every year and share our vision with the whole world.
This way Danone Group unites individuals from different locations and cultures that are living the same values. We have over 100.000 colleagues, we are active in over 140 countries and we are the prefered brand of over 900 mil consumers!
Globally, Danone Group is No. 1 for Fresh Dairy Products, bringing a legacy of almost 100 years in producing yogurts. Danone holds No.2 market position worldwide for Early Life Nutrition, considering the markets it operates.
In Romania we are present ever since 1997 and we produced our first yogurt in our Bucharest factory in 1999. Since then we produce over 1 mil yogurts daily and we are leader of local yogurts market. Our secret: the teamwork and collaboration of 400 colleagues all around the country.
Find out more accessing: http://www.danone.ro/ or http://www.danone.com/
• University degree
• Experience is a plus, including activity in a student association or internship in a multinational FMCG company
• A people person, highly effective in working with other
• Self-driven, able to operate effectively in the context of a high pace environment, with significant autonomy
• A learner, willing to invest time and effort in further building his/her proficiency
• Analytical, able to apply logical reasoning and draft proposals based on accurate analysis
• PC skills: Good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); MS Access is a plus
• Languages: Fluency in English, both written and spoken
The Trainee will work on activities such as:
• Create and implement local shopper activation plans, working in close connection with Shopper Activation team
• Create and implement cross promo for different customers, working in close connection with Key Account and Field team
• Tests visibility solutions in order to improve the level of quality of Danone materials on the market
• Market visits for in-store opportunities
• Gather in-store execution best practices & animate best practice sharing in the Commercial team
The job is FULL-TIME, PAID and the contract duration is of 6 MONTHS starting as soon as possible. It can be prolonged, based on assessment at the end of the 6 months.