Task Force Design System Engineer (All Experience Levels) - R&D Department
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Haulotte Arges active
View all jobs Task Force Design System Engineer (All Experience Levels) - R&D Department active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Key job assignments:
Is responsible for the analysis of the problem reported by factories and costumers.
Participate in 8D analysis.
Makes synthesis of the reported problem.
Propose robust, reliable and industrial solutions and/or tests to solve the reported problem.
Keeps in touch frequently with the experts from the Group.
Visits the customers whenever is necessary.
When a problem does not have a standard solution, or standardized procedure for settlement of the issue, it is needed to find a new solution and standardizes it.
Academic training (Licentiate + Master) by electrotechnical engineer and industrial computer engineer, electronics and coding skills C. 5 years experience in designing mobile machinery.
=> ideal: at least 5y, mandatory: at least 2y
Knowledge in: (It is an advantage)
- Language C / C ++
- software to design printed circuit boards
Skills and abilities
• Advanced English / French knowledge
• Define the technical specifications of the functions and components of the machines
• Making Dimensions of Functions and Components
• Define the technical specifications of the components
• General electronics
• AC Motors (Alternative Current) (facultative)
• In-depth knowledge of electrical signals
• CAN knowledge very much needed
• Intermediate C language, able to read and understand a code
• Formulation of technical reports
• The ability to analyze and report very important because they represent the central activity
• The ability to analyze and define electrical functions
• Ability to work in a team
• Increased reactivity
• Availability of continuous learning
• Increased attention
• Increased adaptability