Financial Analyst - CVAM TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Financial Analyst - CVAM TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
As Financial Analyst for the Commercial Vehicles & Aftermarket (CV&AM) department, Vehicle Electronics Segment (VE), you will be responsible for elaborating complex professional financial and economic analyses, and for consulting with Vehicle Electronics Segment headquarter management in order to support operational and strategic decision-making, in line with Continental Group Rules and Guidelines. Your activities will include:
* Location controlling (cost center reporting VE & Business Unit, Invest, etc.);
* Profit Center reporting (trend; FIRE upload P&L, Headcount, Balance Sheet);
* Monthly reporting for Research and Development (written hour analysis, actual project costs, etc);
* Sales analysis;
* Capital Requests for Cost Centers;
* Headcount statistics;
* Cost center budget planning for VE and Central Functions CV&AM;
* Supporting the monthly reporting to the Management (P&L; Keyfigures, Period Expenses, Trend);
* Support in ad-hoc reports for Management;
* Support for Project Controlling A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* University degree in Economics or Economical Engineering
* 2 years' experience in a similar position
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office
* Advanced English knowledge
* German knowledge is a plus
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.