Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Unilever active.
Vezi toate job-urile Brand Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth's resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
• At least 4 years of experience working in a similar position
• Analytical skills
• Good level of English
• Financial understanding
• Manage brand’s medium- and long-term strategy, by identify opportunities and responding to consumers’ needs
• Manage brand’s P&L
• Implement and execute (at local and/or regional level) the agreed brand marketing plan, to deliver the brand and category financial results
• Monitor and evaluate the implementation and execution of the brand plan (agreed at quarterly level) for each brand allocated . Build and maintain an excellent relation with trade marketing and sales teams.
• Check and deliver bi-monthly share evolution report
• Prepare share analysis per brand as agreed with Category Manager and recommend actions
• Analyse local market development and trends
• Understand the last available consumer studies and provide input regarding ways to improve brand KPIs (for example but not limited to: penetration, conviction, relevance, communication awareness).
• Prepare and gather data as required by the Category Manager, regional team or local board
• Help coordinate the adaptation of all media materials (for resp. brands)
• Input to the media briefing for responsible brands
• Monitor, report and use the agreed brand budget on responsible brands
• Help manage the advertising and consumer budgets allocated and make all the necessary inputs into the system according to the existent way of working
What do we offer:
We are a beautiful team and we work together to achieve all our purposes! You will be given the opportunity to work in diverse environment where you will be able to learn new things constantly.
Apart from that, we also offer a competitive salary package, our products at preferential prices and flexible working hours.