Graduate Operations Specialist with French (#3039454)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Graduate Operations Specialist with French (#3039454) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Who are we looking for?
A strong collaborator with excellent English and French:
- excellent customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action
- ability to build relationships across teams and cultures
- a unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes
- ability to use also a second language in building relationships with native speakers of French
A result-oriented professional with:
- Drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Foundational understanding of sales process
- Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
- Solid computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in areas of studies as business administration, supply chain, finance, accounting, or related areas.
As an Operations Specialist in Supply Chain you will be building a strategic relationship with customers, working in an European, multicultural environment, enrolled for a continuous development, supporting HP partners and customers, as well as the sales teams, in their activities of managing the customer and partner orders. They are part of the central order management team, and have varied responsibilities thru out the order life cycle.
What will your day consist of?
- You will lead communication with key customers portfolio developing trusted relationships, serving as a key contact for order related queries
- You will facilitate challenging solutions by involving other HP teams in working with the customer
- You will advise the Sales, HP Partners and customers on supply chain related matters
- You will participate in business enhancement projects across geographies
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don’t label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our award winning learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
Flexible working schedule
Medical services subscription
Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten, Transportation, Vacation Vouchers)
Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things 3D printing multi-function printing Ink in the office tablets, phablets, notebooks mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!