Retention & Loyalty Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bitdefender active
View all jobs Retention & Loyalty Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
- Centralizes all customer service related issues reported by the Bitdefender customers and users;
- Offers Support service to the Bitdefender customers via phone and email in order to ensure the Bitdefender business objectives, on a business hours schedule (Monday to Friday);
- Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and reports problem areas
- May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and service provided to the customer
- Acquires complete information in order to escalate complex issues to the upper tier
- Build, assimilate, implement, audit and improve working procedures;
- 1+ years customer service experience required, sales or telesales experience preferred.
- Strong ability to ask relevant questions to identify customer needs/concerns
- Effective listening skills with high level of empathy;
- Customer oriented attitude;
- Proficiency in English, effective verbal communication skills, including grammar and tone
- Self-motivator - upbeat and with a high energy level;
- Ability to remain calm and confident while managing confrontation and rejection.
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude;
- Skilled in PC and Internet navigation including multi-tasking with multiple windows applications;
If you take up our offer, you will:
- Be a member of a great and highly knowledgeable team;
- Be part of a multinational company;
- Benefit from career development programs;
- Enjoy a competitive salary, flexible work arrangements, as well as medical and accident insurance;
Bitdefender is the creator of one of the world's fastest and most effective lines of internationally certified internet security software. The company is an industry pioneer, introducing and developing award-winning protection since 2001. Today, Bitdefender technology secures the digital experience of around 400 million home and corporate users across the
Top international testing organizations and world-renowned software reviewers acknowledge Bitdefender as the world’s most effective antimalware solutions. In January, Bitdefender has won both awards from AV-Test, becoming the first solution to be named “Best Protection” and “Best Performance” at the same time. Bitdefender’s latest line of products also won the title of “Best Antivirus of 2014” and two Editor’s Choice awards from PC MAG, and CNET has also named Bitdefender its 2013 Editor’s Choice, that confirmed its leadership status among security
More information about Bitdefender's products is available from the company's security press room. Additionally, Bitdefender publishes the HOTforSecurity blog, where readers can find stories from the underworld of internet fraud, scams, malicious software.