Methods Engineer (determined contract) - Tire Division
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle's only link with the road. They have to transmit all forces onto four areas of the road surface that are roughly the size of a postcard. In critical situations, it is the technology level of the tires that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time or stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.
* Offers continuous improvement projects support;
* Defines updates and checks on the field the fulfillment of the preventive and predictive maintenance work instructions;
* Evaluates the training needs for engineers and technicians and plans the training together with Human Resources;
* Maintains an updated training documentation in the area of responsibility (mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic);
* Evaluates annually the technicians;
* Offers support in cost control;
* Offers support in investment projects (plant investment projects are performed according to technical, timing and financial requirements);
* Support in projects for maintenance efficiency increase (develops the most efficient plan possible for executing maintenance tasks and continuously improves them);
* Ensures the implementation of the local Maintenance strategy (including TPM implementation support, maintenance processes improvements including SAP PM, interfaces with other departments, condition monitoring tools implementation);
* Insures the keeping of group standards for spare parts, tooling and devices.
* University degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrotehnics or Welding;
* Technical pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical knowledge;
* Previous machine commissioning experience if possible in manufacturing industry;
* Previous involvement in machine improvements, refurbishments, upgrades or installation projects;
* Technical Controls & Drives knowledge represents a plus;
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel - advanced level);
* Project Management knowledge;
* General knowledge about utilities;
* Problem solving abilities and innovative approach;
* Advanced English language skills.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.