Experienced Embedded Software Developer - CES (TSR)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Experienced Embedded Software Developer - CES (TSR) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of comprehensive engineering services. The segment "Interior Functions" develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles. We develop by integration of existing components stable and fast solutions for use in small series and special vehicles. We are always seeking useful applications beyond the automotive area and also offer a range of conceptual and feasibility studies. Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customizable solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets. Engineering Competences:
* Displays & Instrument Clusters;
* Climatisation & Haptic Control;
* Comfort Electronics;
* Multimedia. The responsibilities of our new colleague will be:
* Develop software products, according to customer software requirements, at the requested quality level;
* Create the design and implement the assigned software module and prepare the module tests;
* Update documentation. The tools used are C development environment, debuggers, communication bus simulation (CANoe). A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
* At least 4 years working experience in embedded C programming;
* Experience in working with microcontrollers;
* CAN protocol knowledge;
* Linux knowledge would be a plus;
* Ability to analyze and syntheses a software solution;
* Medium English - speaking and writing level;
* Initiative and result orientation.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.