Legal Litigation Adviser
- Administrative activities: records within Litigations database, records regarding lawyers contracts and invoices, obtaining solutions certificates from courts, reports on litigations files, etc.;
- Drawing up legal procedures, actions, appeals, responses to authorities as well as any other procedural document and keeping records of such works;
- Representing the bank before court in disputes in which the bank is involved;
- Providing legal advice to HO departments and branches on litigation related aspects.
- At least 1 year of legal experience (prior experience in banking is preferable);
- Solid knowledge of the legal system (civil and commercial law, banking law);
- Ability to manage efficient relationship with internal and external client, problem solving;
- Ability to work in highly demanding environment, very good organizing skills meticulosity, high work ethic;
-Strong communication and analytical skills, logical orientations, ambitious and energetic.