Prototyping Manufacturing Technician_B&S_Plant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Prototyping Manufacturing Technician_B&S_Plant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
*Product / process knowledge; *Product quality standards; *Technical studies (Highschool)/Technical Academy
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
Prototyping Manufacturing Technician Sibiu
Check out your daily tasks:
* Ensures the quality of all raw materials movement (both physical and in SAP), their storage in the Sample Shop production and continue availability of materials production lines;
* Ensuring supply of production materials in prototyping area;
* Periodic inventory materials on assigned work areas, as directly responsible for the outcome of the inventory stock of materials;
* He / she is responsible to acknowledge and follow the customer specific requirements implemented in internal processes;
* Make the necessary control over the equipment to ensure quality standards before restarting production after the intervention;
* Analyzing and monitoring the interventions in Sample Shop; acting according to the requested standards.
Besides being awesome, you need to have:
* Product / process knowledge;
* Product quality standards;
* Technical studies (Highschool)/Technical Academy
* English knowledge- medium to high;
* MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
We will do our best so you can be your best! Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool. Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania In the time frame 1999 - 2017, Continental invested about € 1.4 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 19.700 colleagues by the end of 2017, out of which over 5.700 are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1,000 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.