Advanced Buyer - Insurance Procurement Global Category Support
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Support to our Global Insurance Procurement Team in Germany and Italy: 5 senior procurement experts;
- Support to demand analysis, contract analysis and interpretation tasks;
- Support to our Global Insurance Procurement community and also lead function especially in Eastern Europe;
- Ensure a comprehensive contract management and follow up across the entire life cycle of relevant contracts within Global Claims Providers, starting from the contract decision via tendering / contracting until contract exit management;
- End-to-end-manage major contract changes and collaborative execution of related tenders and coordinate the process and maintenance of Contract Change Tracking, including projects;
- Support to negotiation processes during pre-contractual phase (RfP) and punctual tenders during execution phase;
- Assist with project management duties including financial tracking;
- Performance Management, including SLAs on proposals, review and tracking of SLA reports, trigger further steps on incidents, such as reporting, escalation, dispute, claims, penalties;
- Create quarterly management report;
- Perform tracking of contractual Deliverables and Obligations, intra and inter-company, related to commercial, compliance, data protection, IT security, risk and business continuity, performance and other aspects as required;
- Maintain all relevant documents, such as contract documents, contractual amendments, compliance reports as well as status reports with regards to AGN, DCC, WPS services.
- Create contractual awareness with the stakeholders and provide guidance regarding the interpretation of contractual mechanisms and obligations;
- Roll out of existing contracts to further OE’s (Allianz Entities) including the implementation of contracts
- University degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Law or related fields. MBA is a plus;
- Basic Knowledge in ITIL and process optimization methods such as Six Sigma and OPEX are a plus;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Additional language as German, Spanish, Italian, French is an advantage;
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in Procurement/ Service delivery/ Service performance management/ Controlling;
- Knowledge of MS Office ( Word, Excel, Power point);
- Knowledge of commercial topics such as controlling and financial reporting;
- Ability to understand and analyze legal documents;
- Negotiation skills and in-depth understanding of commercial aspects;
- Willingness to travel to Germany and other countries on a regular basis.
- Customer focused attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills;
- Self-motivated personality;
- Team working skills in intercultural environment;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.