Maintenance Engineer Sibiu_Plant_Facility
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Maintenance Engineer Sibiu_Plant_Facility active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
*Supervising the work performed by subcontractors; *Supervising the safety equipment power supply; *Participating in new equipment installation processes.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2017, Continental generated sales of €44 billion and currently employs more than 235,000 people in 61 countries.
Come and join our Facility Team as an Maintenance Engineer.
* Responsible for maintenance of electronic access control, video surveillance, surveillance / fire alarm;
* Providing technical supervision of installations and brings corrections on functional parameters and operating conditions;
* Supervising the work performed by subcontractors;
* Supervising the safety equipment power supply;
* Participating in new equipment installation processes;
* Collaboration with various subcontractors on matters of maintenance;
* Supporting the Facility team and the intervention technicians;
* Reports to his superior about the actual status and about the future tasks;
* Ensures that all the installations and equipment are functioning in normal parameters;
* In case of nonconformity, immediately informs the equipment's user;
* Prepares and ensures the needed conditions for technical check of the installations/equipment;
* Provides the annual training for all the personnel that has contact with the installations and equipment.
Besides being awesome, you need:
* Electronics/ Electro technics;
* Mechanics / Mechatronics;
* Communication skills;
* Experience with Automotive Quality standards.
We will do our best so you can be your best! Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool. Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Relocation Package;
* Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania In the time frame 1999 - 2017, Continental invested about € 1.4 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 19.700 colleagues by the end of 2017, out of which over 5.700 are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1,000 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.