Software Project Manager for PSS - TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Project Manager for PSS - TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. The direction for the division is clear: The future of mobility leads to automated driving. Integrated active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. They create an excellent foundation for working together to achieve the goal of accident-free driving (Vision Zero).
* Passive Safety Software team is developing software for restraint system activation in case of road events. We save lifes when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident
* How are you and what are your future plans? We are looking for a SW Project manager to join us.
* In line with the other disciplines (Project Management, System Engineering, Hardware, Mechanics, Algorithm and System Test) we are looking to meet experienced software engineers which are capable of taking the Software Project Manager role for one of our next projects fully developed in our location. Take the chance to develop further with us!
* Besides the usual activities which are associated with such role (e.g. plan, conduct, track and control the software development), you will have the opportunity to assume sound position within PSS organization, since the complete development of Fiat, PSA and Renault applications are developed and produced in Timisoara.
* A consistent introductory phase is available in order to enable you to stepwise accommodate yourself with our products, tools, processes and organization and to set solid grounds for your engineering knowledge and experience to make a difference in the demanding field of passive safety.
* University Degree (e.g. Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics)
* At least 5 years experience in Software engineering for embedded systems
* Leadership skills (e.g. communication, focus on customer satisfaction, organizational credibility)
* Project management skills (e.g. effort / cost estimation, project planning)
* Basic requirements engineering skills (e.g. collection, verification, prioritization)
* Knowledge of the Software Development Process
* A-Spice and Functional Safety awareness
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.