HR Internship - TSR
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
We are looking for a communicative and self-organized person that is willing to learn and develop within a global HR team located in Timisoara. If you feel comfortable to interact with people within an international environment, showing initiative in moving things forward and willing to explore a working environment, then is the time to start a job within our HR Team. As Internship in our Interior HR Shared Team, you will be responsible to:
* Offer support to HR colleagues for the actual HR projects / tasks in HR analytics (eg. HR KPIs analysis, quality data check, reporting)
* internal digital communication (updates, blogs, presentations)
* talent management process & tools
* learning and organizational development
* University studies - in progress (Bachelor / Master) for area of Social Science, Economics (Marketing, Economical Informatics, Management), Communication and Public relations
* English - advanced
* Office 365 - medium (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
* Analytical, quality oriented and self-organized person
What we will offer you:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries
* Flexible program
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities
* International Work Environment A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our organization, processes and tools.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.