Internship Quality Engineer CVAM TSR
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
You are a persuasive, organized person who likes working independently while, at the same time, being an active part of a team. You are sociable and feel comfortable interacting with people from different areas of the world. You show initiative in moving things forward. Then we have the following job starter proposal for you: Internship Quality Engineer for CVAM As quality engineers, we ensure that the application development team works according to the agreed upon process and plans. We track and report project activities, we perform audits and reviews, we support investigations in case of failures, and we make sure that corrective measures are in place. As Internship Quality Engineer for CVAM, your responsibilities will be to:
* Plan quality assurance measures at (sub)project level
* Monitor the (sub)project quality status, and initiate improvement measures
* Regularly report the project quality status to the appropriate responsible
* Coach and support the project team on quality-related topics
* Define and submit process improvement proposals A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree/ final-year student in a relevant engineering field (i.e., Electronics, Computer science, ...)
* Basic knowledge of C programming
* Advanced English knowledge (writing, reading, and speaking)
* Good communication and teamwork skills
What we will offer you:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.