With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
- 3+ years of experience developing web applications;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Relevant experience with:
CSS3 (LESS, SASS), Bootstrap;
REST API Integrations ;
OAuth 2 Identity Providers;
Automated UI testing (preferably Selenium);
User experience design.
- Support business analysis and validate business requirements;
- Review technical specifications and code delivered by vendors and integrators;
- Implement UI components in custom applications and extend user interface features for of the shelf enterprise platforms and products, produce high quality software using above mentioned technical stack (HTML5, Angular2, LESS, OAuth2);
- Application design, specifically for a UI components, potentially for multiple concurrent projects;
- Participate in informal or formal design and architecture sessions with fellow consultants;
- Troubleshoot software defects and coordinate with quality assurance team.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract;
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts;
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment;
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).