Level 1&1,5 Support Specialist with German
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
- Fluency in English and German (written and verbal);
- Fluency in at least one of the following languages is a plus: Italian / Spanish / French / Dutch;
- Proven IT education or 1 year job experience in customer support;
- Proven remote support know-how (patches etc.).
- Education & Experience
- Holds a technical bachelor or university degree;
- Experienced in working with the tools listed above.
- Proactive in character, willing to work through emerging ideas, solutions or new technologies;
- Customer facing experience;
- Problem solver orientation;
- Excellent communication and listening skills;
- Strong communication and teamwork skills;
- Team player;
- Very good analytical skills;
- Ability to work in 24/7 shifts.
- Providing initial remote technical software & hardware support to clients;
- Consistently interacting with customer and supervisors to have the issue solved;
- Analyzing problems/situations, understanding problem impact on client business;
- Applying problem solving techniques;
- Responding to client queries, providing timely resolutions to client issues;
- Maintaining highest client satisfaction;
- Maintaining positive client relationships even in severe and pressurized situations;
- Logging all related activities for each customer query and handling client data securely;
- Employing client‘s standard support delivery methodologies and tools;
- Performing in international software support delivery processes and environments;
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically;
- Follow service desk procedures;
- Performing problem management and end-to-end problem ownership;
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource;
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention;
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates;
- Make sure the process conformity and SLAS are accomplished.