Senior Software Developer for PSS - TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Software Developer for PSS - TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
Passive Safety Software team is developing software for restraint system activation in case of road events. We save lifes when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident How are you and what are your future plans? We are looking for experienced Software engineers who are interested to work with us.
* As specialist, you will cover the complete software development process i.e.
* Participation in software requirements engineering
* Contribution to architecture and design
* Software development in C language
* Integration activities
* Software testing on hardware platforms
* You will guide others in order to implement the SW product. For the beginning, you will get support in order to stepwise familiarize yourself with our products, tools, processes and organization. We will help you to smoothly apply your engineering knowledge and experience in the demanding automotive field.
* University Degree (e.g. Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics)
* At least 3 years experience in Software engineering for embedded systems
* Very good knowledge in C
* Good knowledge of electronics, embedded systems and microcontrollers
* Good networking skills with other departments (SE, PM, HW, Mechanical, Production)
* Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.