Tools Software Developer - ADAS TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
As part of an international, worldwide acting agile team you will contribute to the companies success in Software Development by providing state of the art Continuous Integration solutions with focus on test automation. Major tasks of the team are:
* Innovation & Development of new features for Continous Integration and Continous Testing tools (incl. Design, Tests, Manuals, Roll-Out)
* Maintenance of own developed features You will be responsible for: * developing tools and scripts in the area "Test Automation on Device" to support Continuous Testing on our sensors * setting up, testing and maintaining Test Automation Systems to add it to our Continuous Integration Environment * knowledge management for own development and ideas * coming up with own ideas and improvements for Continuous Testing in ADAS
* Bachelor or Master-degrees in Computer Science, Informatics, Mathematics or similiar domains * Very good English skills * Good knowledge of scripting languages like python * Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Testing concepts, specially with Jenkins * It is beneficial if you have automotive experience, specially with CanOE and TRACE32
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.