Function delivery owner - Algo team - ADAS TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Function delivery owner - Algo team - ADAS TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
We develop Driver Assistance Systems, an emerging and innovative field in the automotive business. Using video sensors, our end products are "looking" around the vehicle and take actions like making the driver aware of dangers, brake the car or even steer it out of the harm's way. The final goal of this kind of systems is to help protect the lives of passengers and pedestrians alike. You will be responsible for managing a function from all project related aspects. This implies working in the computer vision domain, offering functions like pothole speed bump detection, driver fatigue detection, surrounding free space detection, camera obstruction detection, road surface conditions detection. You will work closely with a team of worldwide experts in the image/signal processing field. Our challenge is to create algorithms which are faster, more reliable, and able to run on high-end embedded systems. Daily activities include:
* Assurance of process conformity;
* Analysis and discussion of customer requirements;
* Assessment of statistical results after performance testing;
* Communication interface to external counterparts like customer or other internal domains;
* Change and control management.
* Good project management skills; presentation techniques;
* Experience in project of Embedded / Automotive area;
* Knowledge of SW development process;
* Good communication skills;
* Willing to travel;
* Team player;
* Capable of learning fast and adapting to different contexts;
* Advanced English level.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.