Technician for I ID - TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
Sample Production role is to build prototype samples during the development phase of the projects (Instrument Cluster, Digital Cluster, Central Display, Head Up Display) until mass production starts. As a Technician in Sample Shop you are responsible for: Sample assembling in a required time, according to RD requests.
* Technical tasks
* Responsible for the assembly of various prototypes for the ongoing projects with the high level of quality
* Administrate the materials
* Maintains the internal materials stock
* Making reworks of the parts according to developer specifications
* Packing and prepare delivery documents for the samples
* Quality and process implementation
* Works according to procedures
* Ensure quality and in time delivery of samples
* Communication with team colleagues and mechanical coordinators
* Coaching and mentoring
* Perform training at request
* Coaching new colleagues.
* Technical high school or college
* Mechanical or electrical knowledge
* Practical experience using mechanicals hand tools
* CAD/CAM knowledge (advantage)
* Able to read a technical drawing
* Quality processes (advantage)
* Microsoft Office
* English medium level
* German (advantage)
* Initiative, communication and team skills
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.