Project Manager I ID-Generic Modules for Head-Up Displays-TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
The Module Project Manager is responsible for the execution of generic Head-up Displays Module(s) development and industrialization within the specified time, budget and quality framework to the satisfaction of the internal customers and ensuring products profitability till end of production (Full Product Life Cycle responsibility from development start until end of serial life). The module project manager within the Product Development Center Head-up Display, as entrepreneur, is responsible to:
* Ensure the establishment of adequate project organizations (meeting structure, information/ knowledge exchange, documentation, archiving) for his projects
* Ensure the management of projects in accordance with the Business Unit's valid processes (phases, deliverables, milestones/ Q-Gates, etc.)
* Track the project's progress with the project team and define corrective measures in case of deviations against initial plan
* Report the overall project status on regular base
* Implement standard professional change management
* Perform risk assessment, control and steer the implementation of risks countermeasures
* Based on professional, well documented change management, negotiate changes and claims with internal customer and with suppliers
* Actively manage stakeholder expectations, inform and involve stakeholders on a regular basis and in an appropriate manner
* Assign work packages to his development team
* Participation and steering of customer project reviews meetings
* Participate in the implementation of the Product Development Center Head-up Display module development Strategy
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Advanced communication and negotiation skills
* Advanced in problem solving
* Advanced Cost orientation and understanding
* Analytical thinking and results oriented
* Team work with interdisciplinary and global virtual teams
* Intercultural competencies Required Experiences:
* Bachelor/Master Degree in electronic, information technologies or similar technical degrees.
* At least 3 years in a similar position or as Senior Project Manager
* English Fluent, German Fluent, French is an advantage
* MS Office, MS Project, PowerPoint expert
* Experience in leading virtual teams
* Experience in Head-up Displays product development is an advantage.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.