Financial Controller - IT and Facility TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Controller - IT and Facility TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
You will be a part of BU as Controller of Continental Automotive Romania SRL. You will be responsible for IT Regional, IT Local and Facility controlling regarding the following activities:
* Prepare and verify monthly Profit and Loss Statement on Cost Center Level;
* Ensure monthly tracking of Investment and Headcount Vs. Budget/Forecast;
* Ensure monthly tracking of Productive Hours Vs. Budget/Forecast;
* Quarterly results presentations to CMT;
* Prepare annual Budget and periodical Forecasts;
* Organize annual inventory of fixed assets for entire company and ask information from suppliers for tooling confirmation;
* Perform annual inventory of fixed assets for your own area of responsibility;
* Prepare transfer notes for internal fixed assets moving;
* Other responsibilities: to prepare on demand reports related to your area of responsibility. Proposing and implementing improvements of the procedures is highly appreciated. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Faculty of Economics / Master of Economics;
* Minimum 1-2 years, relevant Accounting and Controlling area;
* Fluent English;
* SAP or a ERP system knowledge is a plus;
* Microsoft office advanced (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
* Passion and commitment;
* High initiative skills;
* Oriented towards delivering results;
* High networking and communication skills;
* Eagerness to grow and develop.
* Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits
* Professional Development Opportunities
* Health & Wellness
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.