Sales Manager - CVAM TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
* Contributes to offer preparation for new projects and for customer change requests, is responsible for preparing the offer for series parts and contributes to offer preparation for soft tools and series tools, for preparing the offers for sample stages, and to drive the process of handover of documents from acquisition team to project team.
* Is responsible to check if the sales price corresponds with the sales price agreed by contract and to perform changes in case of inconsistencies, for checking the accounts of the debit notes/ invoices and address differences, submit price differences to the attention of the customer, support annual price negotiation.
* Is responsible to track orders and invoices for prototypes ordering, for series deliveries, for soft tools and series tools, to plan and track samples' orders, to prepare delivery documentation for samples' deliveries, contributes to preparation of inventory plates for tools, sending them to suppliers, prepare the documentation for invoicing, follow up the invoicing and payment.
* Is responsible to foster relation with the customers, collect all relevant issues coming from the customer and trigger them in the internal organization, to keep close contact to the customer team (i.e. customer development team), project core team and bidding team and responsible to visit the customer in case new projects are acquired.
* Contributes in recognizing production capacity limits because of sales forecast changes, point this out to the Customer Centre management, is responsible to agree with logistics and more experienced colleagues in case of volume variations, to monitor planning and potential deviations, to follow up the customer overdue, to prepare all requested customer documentation for invoicing series tooling.
* Customer relationship techniques
* Contract negotiation
* Sales negotiation
* English and/ or customer depending language required
* Product development process
* MS Office
* University degree (e.g. Technical Engineering, Economics, Finance)
* Minimum 2 years previous internal and/ or external specific experience (i.e. preferably Purchasing/ Sales/ Marketing, but also Development experience would be considered).
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.