SW Developer C++ OOP for Tools - ADAS TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile SW Developer C++ OOP for Tools - ADAS TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
We are looking for a passionate C++ SW Developer, with a good SW Architecture, Design and Development knowledge for Windows desktop applications. A good candidate needs to have a medium / strong background regarding OODP, Visual Studio 2010/2015 (C++) and UML. Experience on WTL, Boost and COM programming will be a plus, as well as CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet knowledge. In his/her responsibility will be the Requirements Engineering, SW Architecture, Design and Development for the assigned modules, as part of the MTS Framework developed team (ADAS Data Acquisition, Test and Validation system).
* You'll be part of a professional and dynamic development team Our team develops the MTS system - a complete data acquisition, algorithms simulation and validation solution, including multiple sub-disciplines (SW, HW, OS) and covering a large variety of responsibilities (PM, SW development, HW development, Deployment, Validation, Customer Support) The ADAS context: nowadays almost every car is equipped with a large number of sensors. And every sensor has to continuously tell a story. What's good is that we have a huge volume of information. What's even better is that we have the capability to process this information! We analyze the signals, we understand all that the car sees around and we teach the car to make decisions! In ADAS, all of these are possible also because of our MTS solution. We go step by step towards a fully automated driving and we enjoy each and every step, every new function provided by ADAS to our Customers (Traffic Sign Recognition, Lane Detection, Object Detection, Pedestrian Detection, Head Light Assist...)
* Introductory period A mentor will guide you to take over step by step your own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Minimum skills and experience:
* University Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Informatics...)
* Medium / advanced C++ and Object Oriented Programming knowhow
* Strong knowledge of software development methodologies
* Analytical capabilities and good communication skills
* Experience in developing complex SW projects
* English Preferred skills and experience:
* Also useful: knowledge of Windows development libraries (MFC, WTL or similar), COM, Boost.
* CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet knowledge is a plus.
* Working experience with Vector tools (CANoe, CANAlyzer).
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/ Iasi Residents
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.