Embedded Software Developer - ADAS TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
We are developing software for innovative products like Lane Departure Warning based on image processing technologies. Lane Departure Warning protects drivers from unintentional lane changes, contributing to enhanced comfort. Furthermore, more and more functions are introduced in camera based systems. Latest generation of cameras can detect signs and display them to the driver. We can detect incoming traffic and switch from High Beam to Low Beam. When you drive a Mercedes or a BMW you want to drive it with comfort, and because of that we can detect the speed limitation bumpers and soften the suspension so that you don't feel a thing. As a Embedded Software Developer for C modules you will be able to grow on technical aspects, team spirit and cultural exchange by:
* implementing modules in C based on requirements provided by SW Project Manager
* being part of project development team closely working together for project success
* performing reviews and verifications of developed modules in order to ensure project quality
* documenting results of your work according given procedures
* cooperating with an international development team A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization
* Technical University Degree (Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics);
* Good knowledge in C / C++ ;
* Embedded systems / microcontrollers knowledge;
* Knowledge in using oscilloscopes, signal generators and other measurement tools;
* Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
* 2-5 years as experience in an automotive company.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.