Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Teach for Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Marketing Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
Teach for Romania is a non-governmental organization, that envisions life opportunities through excellent education for every child in Romania, irrespective of his or her social and economic background.
Our mission is to recruit, train and support young professionals who take ownership for transforming the society, through a leadership development program in education.
The staff of Teach for Romania is comprised of high potential professionals, who work relentlessly to transform the society by being an active part of a movement in education.
Find out more about us watching this video:
Or on our website: www.teachforromania.org
We are looking for someone with:
- A good understanding of Marketing strategies;
- The capacity to link content to Marketing & Communication objectives;
- A great capacity of writing text tailored to our channels and target audiences;
- Synthesis ability;
- Research skills;
- A results oriented attitude;
- Process management skills;
- Stakeholder Management skills;
- Reporting & Evaluation skills;
- Experience with creating and managing campaigns;
- Experience with managing content.
- How to build marketing briefs;
- How to create clear & insightful presentations;
- How to use Facebook & Facebook Ads;
- How to use Microsoft Office;
- English, at an advanced level.
It would be a plus if you also have:
- Experience in PR;
- SEO knowledge;
- Knowledge of how to use Google Analytics;
- The basics of website tracking (Wordpress);
- The basics of PPC and PPM campaigns;
- Knowledge of reports design tools (such as Canva);
- Knowledge of the Educational field.
Experience required for this role:
- Work Experience in Marketing – minim 2 years.
For our organization to have the impact it aims towards, your activity as Marketing Specialist will have a direct contribution to positioning and selling the organization’s brand and increase its visibility.
Your role will be to ensure the implementation of the brand and communication strategy at the organization level and increasing Teach for Romania’s visibility.
This is a full time position, in Bucharest.
- Strategy Implementation: Act as final responsible for achieving our objectives related to Marketing & Communication.
- Communication guidelines: Establish the communication guidelines, based on the branding strategy, and facilitate their implementation by all the members of the organization.
- Campaigns: Develop and implement the Marketing & PR strategy for campaigns and events.
- Manage the relationship with the agencies: Provide briefs and manage the relationship with the agencies that provide Marketing & PR services to us.
- Internal & External partnerships management: Manage the relationship with internal stakeholders (Teach for Romania departments & volunteers) and with our media partners.
- Content management: Act as responsible for gathering content and processing it (when necessary).
- Evaluation & reports: create reports for campaigns & events and derive insights from them.
- Manage the communication channels: create posts / supervise posting on our web site, social media (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn) and in mass media.
- Organization’s annual report: create the annual report presenting our organization’s results, by working with the departments and the agencies.
- PR & Media: Research events that would help achieve the communication objectives and manage the process end to end, together with Partner PR Agency, from choosing our representative to prepping him/her for the event.
- A chance to do high-significance work in education (more access to excellent education for all children);
- The opportunity to build up your skills and develop yourself personally and professionally;
- Access to training and learning opportunities inside the organization and from our learning partners;
- An excellent working environment in a value-based organizational culture;
- Access to a global community of experienced and talented specialists and first-hand innovative approaches and models from the Teach for All network.