PFMEA Coordinator - Manufacturing TSR
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
* Responsible for moderating and documenting the development of PFMEA's meetings in order to meet program deadlines;
* Creating and presenting resulting documents and contents to customers;
* Monitoring and supporting consistency between DFMEA, PFMEA, and Control Plans;
* Prepare customer and management review presentations;
* Plan and execute Reverse PFMEA for manufacturing lines.
* Technical degree (mechanical engineering, electronical engineering);
* More than 2 years experience in quality;
* Knowledge about automotive core tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, PFMEA, SPC, Control Plans);
* APIS IQ-RM software experience is a plus;
* Fluent in English (written and spoken).
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.