Rapid Prototyping SW Developer/Architect-ADAS TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Rapid Prototyping SW Developer/Architect-ADAS TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
For our ADAS engineering team in Timisoara, we are looking for a multi-skilled Software Developer to be part of our Rapid Prototyping SW development team. While mainstream SW Development in ADAS is based on individual functionalities delivered by SW Competence Centers, for fast SW prototypes requested by our customers, we created a Rapid Prototyping team that shall develop quick SW solutions to deliver all prototype needs. As a Rapid Prototyping SW Developer, you will have the opportunity to develop SW covering all functionalities in the entire SW Project, conceive the SW Architecture, specifying interactions and data flow between SW modules. You will be part of SW Architecture team and together with Software Architect you will ensure SW start-up for different projects, define concepts and describe Software Architecture in a project or a platform project. A Rapid Prototyping SW Developer shall adapt existing SW to new platforms, shall implement Complex Device drivers, shall configure Autosar Stacks. Motto: just make it run! Major tasks of the Rapid Prototyping SW Developer are:
* Understanding the SW Architecture of various products
* Adapt existing SW to new SW projects or platforms
* Configure Autosar stacks
* Develop SW modules according with Autosar SW Architecture
* Propose SW Architecture updates
* Support of the SW integration
* Analyze architectural problems, complex SW investigations (stability topics), support the critical issues investigations
* Experience in Software Development and Design
* Good knowledge in UML, C
* Good knowledge of microcontrollers
* Experience in embedded software engineering
* Knowledge in Operating Systems for embedded controllers
* Good debugging and investigation skills
* Good English Nice To Have:
* HW knowledge
* Rhapsody knowledge
* Change and version management knowledge
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.