Market Analyst - Controlling Service Center TSR
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* create files and combine data to prepare reports and diagrams/charts for special requirements from Management or Sales / Strategy department
* build up a market database reporting system for special requirements after received specifications
* create reports and check the market database errors and clear up the issues
* provide user support of market database tool by adding / changing master data. Furthermore you will collect and use market and / or analyst information to grade up the master data quality of the database.
* collect competitor information from various sources and build up company profiles Preferred Abilities:
* experience in handling large amount of data, preparing reports and making statistics
* high attention to details
* comfortable with automotive technologies If that is not exactly you, but you are interested, let us know anyway!
* University degree in Economics (or related university degree and relevant experience)
* English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking
* Very good MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
* Experiences with VBA programming is a plus
* Experience within the automotive market is a plus
* Integration Program in a Professional, Young &
* Dynamic Team
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits
* Professional Development Opportunities
* Health & Wellness
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.