Senior Customer & Supply Responsible
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
Randstad is seeking an experienced Senior Customer & Supply Responsible for a leader in identification solutions, in the e-ID, transport, smart cities, tractability & brand protection sectors. Using the latest technologies such as RFID and NFC, the company provides smart cards, tickets, labels and tags to worldwide clients in diverse markets including public transport, manufacturing, logistics, gaming and retail.
The company is part of a Group that counts 600 employees, €111M turnover on 7 manufacturing sites. Romanian site have 150 employees.
- min.3 year experience in a similar role, within a manufacturing company;
- logistic experience needed: import - export formalities;
- well organized and able to work on multiple projects with focus on delivery terms;
- team coordination skills;
- very good planning skills;
- past experience in operating in an ERP type system is a plus;
- advanced English language.
The Senior Customer & Supply Responsible needs to:
- ensure that customer orders are scheduled correctly and no disruption of material will affect deliveries;
- manage the material demands, release purchasing orders to suppliers, is responsible for
material receipt and consumption using internal ERP software;
- releasing shipping documents for deliveries (CMR, Packing lists, invoices);
- regularly perform stock take for consumables.
The company offers:
- excellent development perspectives;
- state of the art products and Technology in the e-ID business;
- young & supportive team;
- a dynamic and international environment;
- competitive terms and benefits.