Translator German to English - Translation TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Translator German to English - Translation TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
The Translation Services Team supports the development process our specialists from various departments are dedicated to. As a member of our team, your goal will be to provide high-quality translations from German into English in a challenging technical field: the automotive industry. Main Responsibilities:
* Provide high-quality translations for the technical departments
* Manage resources and contribute to the know-how of the team (add/edit terminology entries, provide new links and useful resources)
* Revise translations if requested
* Commit to agreed deadlines
* Foster good relationships with fellow colleagues and specialists You will benefit from an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. After that, a mentor will offer you all the support you need to assume your responsibilities gradually.
* Very good knowledge of German and English
* Study of translation techniques
* Computer literacy
* Technical understanding and/or experience in translation (know-how in the automotive field is preferred)
* Trados knowledge is a plus
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.