Software Quality Engineer- PSS TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
In the quality team, our main goal is to ensure the robustness of applications delivered to production. Being a member of the project team, you will provide support in terms of planning and tracking the quality assurance activities, perform audits and moderate reviews, support the investigations of failures and initiate counter measures. By performing suitable verification procedures (e.g. participation in review meetings, process audits), the quality status of software project results and software specific processes is checked and recorded, deviations of defined standards are recognized in time and reported to management, corrective actions are initiated and tracked. As a Software Quality Engineer your responsibilities will be to:
* Ensures process conformance and quality of delivered code according to defined coding guidelines;
* Collect and analyze specific SW Key performance indicators;
* Collaborate with SW/ Algorithm Project Manager;
* Report quality status to involved parties;
* Perform, prepare and participate to internal assessments;
* Plan and track corrective and preventive actions.
* University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, ...)
* Knowledge in C programming
* Knowledge of software development process and quality assurance activities Understanding of embedded systems
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills
* Good communication and team skills
* Knowledge and experience with quality standards (ISO 9000, SPICE, ...) will be a plus.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.