Hardware Engineer - Control Units - CVAM TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 238,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
We develop products that make commercial and special vehicles safer, cleaner, and more fuel-efficient. Thus Commercial Vehicles and Aftermarket has been able to establish itself as a market and technology leader. From trucks to busses, cranes, on-site and agricultural vehicles, the business unit provides control systems for drive and onboard electronics, tachographs, instrument clusters and telematic products. As Hardware Engineer for Control Units in Commercial Vehicles & Aftermarket department, your main tasks will be:
* Develop and simulate hardware modules
* Creation of documentation for the design respecting development process
* Definition of the Bill Of Materials and finding new components respecting certain cost/performance ratio
* Testing of the design in order to validate functionality
* Participation to Design validation (EMC and Environmental testing)
* Continuous cooperation with the project team to reach common project targets A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Experience in Hardware Design (1-3 Years)
* Automotive experience is an advantage
* Knowledge of analog and digital circuits
* Knowledge of PSpice
* Knowledge of MathCad is an advantage
* Knowledge of measurement equipment (oscilloscopes, function generators, etc.)
* EMC knowledge is an advantage
* FMEA knowledge is an advantage
* Organized, results oriented person
* Knowledge English Language
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.