Supplier Capacity Coordinator - Purchasing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2017, Continental generated sales of €44 billion and currently employs more than 240,000 people in 61 countries.
As Supplier Capacity Coordinator, you will analyze long-term demands at component level, also considering launches and technical changes, in order to set up the necessary supplier capacities, perform negotiations, and derive purchasing strategies.
* Ensure the analysis of volume development per part number based on current systems and ongoing strategic changes;
* Assure correct raw material demands to suppliers;
* Match systems: Customer Delivery Plan & Vendor orders;
* Improve data quality for new launches. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics)
* Good analytical skills
* Advanced communication skills
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.