Operations & Support Assistant
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Global Employer Services (GES) service line forms part of the Deloitte Tax practice. GES comprises over 2,400 tax professionals in 28 countries across Europe, serving companies who have employees whose jobs require them to travel internationally. We provide taxation advice and compliance services to both the corporate entity and their globally mobile employees to ensure compliance with home and host country tax regulations.
We have recently established a Regional Delivery Centre in Bucharest to provide invaluable support to client facing professionals throughout Europe.
By centralising standard processes and administrative support we are seeking to drive process change and efficient working across the practice. The Regional Delivery Centre will continue to grow over the coming months and years as our range of services expands.
The Regional Delivery Centre will provide a range of process and administrative support, and the expansion of services provides opportunities to specialise in different aspects of tax administration. There will be regular and direct contact with senior management, and the handling of highly confidential personal information.
We are currently looking for an Operations & Support Assistant to join our GES Regional Delivery Centre.
• Fluent in English (knowledge of other languages will be an asset);
• Good organizational skills;
• Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
• Good communication skills;
• Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
• Able to work in a team and be proactive;
• Serve as executive assistant to the management team.
• Provide a comprehensive and confidential secretarial service including word documents editing and formatting, data processing.
• Work in close co-operation with the management team to handle day-to-day operational issues
• Travel arrangements (flight tickets, hotel reservation, taxi, meeting rooms, registration) and expenses.
• Updating information in various databases & preparing extracts of information.
• Liaison with the internal support functions.
• Act as a support in all required issues.