Vehicle System Architect for System & Tech. Organization - TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Vehicle System Architect for System & Tech. Organization - TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
The Corporate System and Technologies Organization is responsible for cross-divisional challenges such as technology studies and pre-development activities. Our team works in special focus areas for innovation projects which are directed towards vehicle system architecture. This includes but is not restricted to automated driving and driver assistance functions and systems, e-mobility, and future HMI and comfort features. We are looking for a highly motivated vehicle system architect (m/f) for innovative Vehicle Architecture Platforms. * Design vehicle and vehicle system architectures based on requirement specifications * Capture the necessary architecture views (functional, logical, technical,…) in models using Tools like PREEvision, IBM Rhapsody or EnterpriseArchitect with the respective modelling language * Collaborate with and guide cross domain and cross discipline expert teams to define system design decisions and implement technical solutions * Support methodology definition, enhancement and development activities * Provide expert support and guidance for architecture design activities and processes in application projects * Implement prototypes and early solutions to master the technical challenges together in small teams with other experts * Contribute to technical discussions and solution finding processes with architectural know-how * Technical Marketing of Architectural solutions and concepts in OEMs and internal projects * Trend analysis in alignment with market and strategy department to perform market segmentation and classification, support business case assessments and contribute to the Portfolio and Roadmap definition. tag: Corp S&T, Corporate System and Technology, S&T.
- University degree - More than 6 years of experience in automotive development and integration of automotive embedded systems - Very good system engineering understanding - Very good modelling experience in SysML - Good Requirements Engineering skills - Practiced in modeling with IBM Rhapsody and/or EnterpriseArchitect - Methodical and structured approach - Strong entrepreneurship as basis for a self-determined working style - A team player with excellent communication skills - Ability to work in international teams - Fluent English, both in speaking and writing Is a plus - Is a plus: Knowledge of architecture tool PREEvision - Is a plus: Knowledge of various automotive application domains - Project leadership skills. Agile Methods experience is a plus
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.