Test Development Engineer - Electronics Manufacturing TSR
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
* Development and introduction of New Production Test;
* Equipment (Hardware and Software); Support and update of Existing Production Test;
* Equipment (Hardware and Software); Write and update Software Test modules;
* Support the creation of equipment requirement specification;
* Responsible for equipment setup and maintenance.
* University degree in technical field: Electronics/Automatics/Software/Electrical Engineering or Relevant previous activity;
* Electronics manufacturing knowledge is a plus;
* Programming languages knowledge, basic level;
* Good English knowledge;
* Team player;
* Ability to work independently.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.