Transformation Controlling Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Transformation Controlling Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Carry out the ordering process: Request offers from suppliers/check the validity of the offer details, request approvals for these offers and register them in Ariba if required;
- Invoice controlling and reporting (TIME and TTT reports): The final consolidated report is the base for verifying the booking of the supplier;
- Provisions built based on the Controlling board information and upload in Sharepoint;
- Capitalization reporting on a monthly basis;
- Actuals reporting based on the amounts reported on the WBS elements in SAP;
- WorkFront tracking and approval;
- Creation or modification of projects (team members, project lifetime, delegates) in SNOW;
- Resource management (allocation of working time for externals and for internal employees) in SNOW;
- Payment Workflow tracking and processing;
- Conduct data gathering in a timely manner;
- Perform controlling ad-hoc tasks ensuring quality input for the Business case;
- Support the team with improving existing templates, global standard settings and harmonization among the existing reports.
- Handle the PO process if required;
- Invoice handling (checking the invoice, arrange for GR booking).
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics or Financials);
- Knowledge of MS Office (Think cell, Outlook, Excel, - advantageous);
- Fluent English written and spoken (Additional languages preferred);
- Entrepreneur mindset.
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor;
- Proactive behavior and engagement within a dynamic controlling workflow;
- Self-confidence or ability to handle stress and challenging timely work requests;
- Structured thinking;
- Capability to communicate in multiple languages;
- Cross functional collaboration across different areas to achieve overall business understanding.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.