Commercial Partner Support with Turkish
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
Who are we looking for?
A strong collaborator with excellent English and fluent Turkish:
excellent customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action;
excellent communication, empathy, ability to build relationship across teams and cultures;
a very reliable, responsible and accountable person;
a unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes;
An independent result-oriented professional with:
drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role;
proven problem-solving skills;
An excellent Customer Support representative with:
foundational understanding of customer care requirements and expectations;
proven ability to make logical connections coupled with willingness to continuously learn;
solid computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies;
preferably 2 years of experience, preferably in customer support area / completed university degree some experience in customer care is considered an advantage;
How will we help your personal and professional development?
• We don’t label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential;
• Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine;
• New disruptive technology introductions sessions;
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
• It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max;
• Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
• Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact on communities at large
Our Customer Support Commercial team is making a difference in supporting HP Service Partners with anything they need in the post sales area. If you are passionate about customers and you find motivation and satisfaction in helping them – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our team is hardworking and friendly, providing quality support services at HP Inc.
What will your role be?
As a Customer Support Commercial Channel Representative, you will be building a strategic relationship with our service partners understanding their business models, identifying challenges in their interaction with the HP tools, procedures and payment processes once they perform the repairs and finding solutions on how to improve their experience with HP.
What will your day consist of?
• You will solve any post sale issue for a key customer portfolio developing trusted relationship;
• You will receive service partners’ requests as tickets within a tool and prioritize them according to the key performance indicators required by the business;
• You will listen carefully to the customer challenges and use your accumulated knowledge to identify the best solutions from a time and quality perspective;
• You will facilitate challenging solutions by involving other HP teams in working with the customer;
• You will closely collaborate with the service partners’ account manager;
• You will lead and/or participate in business enhancement projects across geographies;