Learning Specialist - I BS (TSR)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Learning Specialist - I BS (TSR) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
The Learning Specialist is responsible for the creation of the learning strategy of the Body & Security Business Unit (BU) by identifying best practice learning, training and onboarding approaches. He/she is responsible for the deployment of efficient learning technologies, modern equipment and tools in the BU learning process. Additionally, the Learning Specialist executes L&D market evaluation and involves external consultants and L&D services. He/she supports and coordinates training and onboarding initiatives within the Business Unit in order to ensure a standardized learning strategy across the Business Unit. Tasks:
* Contribute to the creation of a state of the art training strategy through driving innovative learning & training solutions now and in the future.
* With focus on innovation, research and assess learning and training technologies as well as innovative approaches in design, delivery and implementation methods.
* Support in the development of a Train-the-Trainer program for our internal trainer community, provide trainer guidelines as well as guidelines for efficient learning to the learners.
* Collaborate with subject matter experts in order to identify the most effective training format for the content creation & to identify an ideal mix of training formats (face to face, eLearning etc.) in order to create effective curricula.
* Support in designing & developing online as well as face to face training content through expert advice
* Define and implement guidelines and quality criteria for learning content designers (producers)
* Provide technical expertise in the area of developing new e-learning courses and revising e-learning courses.
* Manage the process of the development of eLearnings including the design, the creation and the production of eLearnings
* Continuously improve the eLearning delivery process.
* Perform eLearning delivery according to the defined process.
* Report the status of eLearning projects
* Evaluate authoring tools and manage vendors and licenses with IT
* Ensure keeping all polices and compliance rules.
* Apply code of conduct.
* Evaluate new methods and using of new media, equipment, media content databases
* Evaluate usage of internal and external training synergies, MOOCs, Virtual Universities and other modern learning platforms.
* Analyze market trends in the area of L&D and transfer the knowledge into the learning process
* Develop communication campaigns in order to promote the training center
* Develop communication campaigns in order to promote the learning, training and onboarding portfolio
* Establish a learning culture and generate awareness for the learning organization
* Promote learning culture and continuous learning mindset
* Support the implementation of the Learning Management System
* Content administration for eLearnings and virtual learning content within the global Learning Management System
* Conduct usability tests to evaluate the need for system enhancements A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* University degree (or equivalent), preferably in areas of Educational Science, Human Resources, Information Technology, Communication Science, Psychology, Social Sciences or a related field in training development
* 3+ years of experience in the area of Human Relations, Learning and Training or similar
* Experience in the area of providing trainings, creating of technical documentation and video tutorials desired.
* Experience in the area of digital content creation
* Good theoretical knowledge of HR processes and tools
* International experience preferred (e.g. studies or internship abroad)
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.