Industrial Engineer (Tire Division)
* Elaborates the capacity and headcount planning based on production planning;
* Creates layout for new machines with respect to efficiency, material flow, and quality;
* Identifies and implements layout changes to achieve continuous improvement in efficiency increase, losses and cost reduction, quality improvement;
* Measures, defines and regularly updates the standard times for all processes and positions;
* Maintains all other IE information updated (job description, job evaluation, work instruction and procedures etc.);
* Performs an analysis of the data in order to propose actions to reach the defined targets;
* Creates and maintains other reports;
* Follows and reports the productive and unproductive time of the equipments;
* Identifies, proposes and implements actions and projects in cooperation with Production and all support departments to increase efficiency of equipments and processes, reducing losses, costs and improving quality;
* Leads projects, defined and agreed with the superior;
* Implements Lean principles, methods and tools in area of responsibility.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.