Accounting / Reporting Officer
Since 2010, Allianz Managed Operations & Services, or AMOS, has been transforming Allianz into a digital group. The AMOS mission is to deploy Allianz Group solutions together with and to the benefit of Allianz companies. With its headquarters in Munich, AMOS is the principal driver behind the digitalization process – a quest to which nearly 7,500 AMOS employees around the globe have committed themselves.
AMOS SE Romania Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Within the newly created shared service center Accounting / reporting you will be part of the team responsible to deliver general accounting (IFRS / BE-GAAP) entries and reporting requirements.
• Prepare all necessary monthly reconciliations (e.g. suspense accounts, foreign exchange movements) and ensure that all necessary controls are in place.
• Prepare feeder systems reconciliation.
• Complete monthly accounting for areas such as VAT, pensions, brokerage, expenses, fixed assets, salary bookings.
• Prepare payments.
• Run closing tasks as such depretiation, Fx reevaluation.
• Booking of accruals.
• Participate to the clearing of bank accounts.
• Complete all monthly IFRS financial reporting requirements to the Group parent company to required deadlines.
• Contribute to year-end audit, and other external reporting requirements.
• Pro-actively make recommendations to improve and develop the controls within, and output of, the financial accounting & reporting team.
• University degree in business administration or economics with focus on Accounting, Insurance, and / or Finance.
• Knowledge about IFRS.
• Part Qualified / Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA) or equivalent.
• Experience of financial reporting in a Group environment and of monthly financial accounting processes.
• Fully computer literate, advanced Excel and experience of accounting packages (SAP)
• Good knowledge in English.
• Self-motivated with ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines.
• Accounting experience of 3 years.
• Customer focused team player.
• Opened to travelling: 10 - 20% of working time.