Asseco South Eastern Europe Romania
Asseco SEE Group (ASEE Group) is one of the largest operators in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning our company has been focused on developing & selling its own proprietary solutions.
Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services
Today, Asseco SEE Group has over 1.550 employees in the region.
The regional growth of our business has outpaced that of any other’s in the global Information Technology market. Today ASEE Group operates mainly in the following segments of the information market:
- System integration solutions and services for financial, industry, public administration telecommunication and utility sectors with the following business lines: development of IT infrastructure, implementations and support, ensuring continuity of business processes, automation of operations, and customized software development. The Systems Integration segment also presents a group of proprietary solutions of ASEE which, due to their profile, have not been classified to our banking or payment solutions.
- Banking software solutions and services including omnichannel solutions, integrated core banking systems based on the Oracle and Microsoft platforms as well as authentication security solutions, reporting systems for regulatory compliance and managerial information, as well as risk management systems.
About the Junior Program
We are looking for final year students to offer the opportunity for professional growth.
What we offer:
- A dedicated Mentor to help you learn faster and understand our day-to-day business
- A long-term engagement, as our aim is not just to have an internship program, but to offer you a job after the training period
- A paid internship – since day 1
- Access to a variety of trainings and tutorials.
Why work for us? Here are some of many reasons:
Work with Talented People
- Experience great teamwork, friendly atmosphere and, of course- new technologies.
- Get inspired by our experts - IT geeks that love what they do.
- We are a diverse team of more than 1550 in 13 countries and growing rapidly.
- Broaden your horizons working with cutting edge technologies.
- Help create new products and solutions, and modify existing ones. Innovate. Get creative.
- Provide our customers with high quality software and services.
- Become a part of Asseco Group, number 6 software vendor in Europe.
- Let’s grow together, exchange ideas, collaborate, learn from each other.
- Your career and professional development depend on you.
- You drive it, we will support you.
- Your individual personal development plan will help you develop a long and successful career.
We are currently looking for 10 talented Juniors to cover the following open positions:
System integration business unit:
- Junior Security Engineer
- Junior Service Engineer (2 positions)
- Junior Developer for Business Process Automation
- Junior Microsoft Administrator
- Junior software testing support (2 positions)
- Junior software developer for banking applications support
- Junior software developer for banking applications delivery (2 positions)
- Because we value work-life balance, you will have a flexible program
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system paid by the company from day one
- We know is important for you to expand your knowledge and to keep up with market trends in your field, so we have a variety of trainings (internal and external) you can attend – we support the training costs for you.
- If you’re into sports we’ve got 7 card membership program based on which you will have access to a network with around 200 gym clubs, pools, dance studios, yoga classes etc. (co-payment program).
- All you can read – thru our partnership with Bookster.
- We also have fun – every year we organize Team Building, Christmas Party and Kids Christmas Party.
- Gaming room where you can relax and have fun with your colleagues.
You can join us by simply following 3 easy steps described in the Recruitment Process.
About each job
Each job is being in-depth detailed in their respective Job Description.
We are hiring Juniors!
Join us in 3 easy steps!
Apply until 31st of March
Read carefully each job description and choose what dream job fits you best. Send us your CV in which mention your experience relevant to the selected job.
Let's get to meet each other!
In the first week of April, during 4 days we will be organizing group meetings. You will have the chance to visit us and meet our team leaders to know more about the job.
You are joining the team!
Starting from 8th of April you are officially hired. From this moment you will be part of our team. A lot of training, induction, workshops are prepared for your accommodation.