Junior Service Engineer
Junior Service Engineer
About the team
The Service team is part of the System Integration business unit of Asseco. We are currently providing support for hardware and software solutions in conjunction with enterprise system administration.
Currently, the team has 3 senior consultants who will support you in the learning process and help you get to know hardware support and system administration.
How do we work and why are we different?
- We are offering opportunities for professional development and a career in consulting
- We are offering access to lots of trainings and tutorials
- Our office is situated in the central part of Bucharest, in Trust Center Offices
- We have an open-space type of office
- We have a dedicated space for relaxation with table tennis and PlayStation
- We are focused on teamwork - colleagues who are always open to help each other, to advise, to encourage and grow together both professionally and personally
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to learn and develop - shadowing subject matter experts
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience by providing service in the laboratory and/or at the customer's premises (current repairs/diagnostics /maintenance) for computing equipment (desktop, laptop, tablets and servers) and for system administration
- Opportunity to make an impact, participate with own ideas and deliver on your commitments
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people in an international environment
What are the Key Challenges and Goals of being Junior Service Engineer?
- We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Junior Service Engineer, to join a business that can offer a superb career path, as well as a huge investment into training.
- You will be part of our dynamic Service team and have access to all kind of projects and hands-on technical solutions.
- We value commitment, communication, teamwork and an open-mind to new challenges.
- Because we value work-life balance, you will have a flexible program that will allow you to finish your studies.
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system paid by the company from day one
- We know is important for you to expand your knowledge and to keep up with market trends in your field, so we have a variety of trainings (internal and external) you can attend – we support the training costs for you.
- If you’re into sports we’ve got 7 card membership program based on which you will have access to a network with around 200 gym clubs, pools, dance studios, yoga classes etc. (co-payment program).
- All you can read – thru our partnership with Bookster.
- We also have fun – every year we organize Team Building, Christmas Party and Kids Christmas Party.
- Gaming room where you can relax and have fun with your colleagues.
Desired Skills and Experience - Our ideal candidate:
- Support for analysis, development, solutions go-live and operational tasks for IT systems
- Documenting system administrator tasks
- Active engagement in hardware debugging (desktops, laptops, servers, tablets)
- Active involvement in IT hardware maintenance projects from the client portfolio
- Develop, customize, maintain and support IT solutions
- Provide solutions to meet client requirements and is able to adapt to new requirements
Language: Advanced knowledge of English language, allowing fluent communication and writing documentation.
- Provide hardware equipment service and troubleshoot
- Responsible for gaining knowledge and hands-on experience on the assigned technical system administration solutions
- Good level knowledge of operating systems: Linux, Microsoft Windows Server
- Good knowledge of infrastructure and communication devices and software
- Work closely with customers and build continuous trust relationships with them in order to find needs, address them, to create and implement projects.
- Proactive and willing to continuously expand his/her knowledge, fast learner.
- Open to change, customer focus, ability to maintain confidentiality