Junior software developer for banking applications support
Junior software developer for banking
About the team
The Support team is part of the Banking software solutions business unit of Asseco. We are currently having as main objectives:
- investigating and correcting application bugs;
- development of new functionalities with small and medium complexity
- testing of new functionalities under development and providing testing support in the UAT phase of on-going projects.
How do we work and why are we different?
- We are offering opportunities for professional development and a career in consulting
- We are offering access to lots of trainings and tutorials
- Our office is situated in the central part of Bucharest, very near to Victoriei Square
- We have an open-space type of office
- We have a dedicated space for relaxation with table tennis and PlayStation
- We are focused on teamwork - colleagues who are always open to help each other, to advise, to encourage and grow together both professionally and personally
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to learn and develop - shadowing subject matter experts
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience
- Opportunity to make an impact, participate with own ideas and deliver on your commitments
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people in an international environment
What are the Key Challenges and Goals of being Junior software developer for banking applications support?
- We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Junior software developer for banking applications support, to join a business that can offer a superb career path, as well as a huge investment into training.
- You will be part of our dynamic Support team and have access to all kind of projects and hands-on technical solutions
- We value commitment, communication, teamwork and an open-mind to new challenges.
- Because we value work-life balance, you will have a flexible program that will allow you to finish your studies
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system paid by the company from day one
- We know is important for you to expand your knowledge and to keep up with market trends in your field, so we have a variety of trainings (internal and external) you can attend – we support the training costs for you.
- If you’re into sports we’ve got 7 card membership program based on which you will have access to a network with around 200 gym clubs, pools, dance studios, yoga classes etc. (co-payment program).
- All you can read – thru our partnership with Bookster.
- We also have fun – every year we organize Team Building, Christmas Party and Kids Christmas Party.
- Gaming room where you can relax and have fun with your colleagues.
Desired Skills and Experience - Our ideal candidate:
- Provide and support the fundamental phases of the software development and implementation process, such as: analysis, development, internal testing and bug fixing, UAT support, go-live
- Training and certification
- Documenting own activities
- Actively participate and interact directly with the Banking software platforms
- Work with Oracle technologies
- Provide solutions to meet client requirements and is able to adapt to new requirements
- Good level knowledge of PL/SQL
- Good understanding of software developing
- Able to troubleshoot and verify developed code
- Provide bug fixing
- Work closely with customers and build continuous trust relationships with them in order to find needs, address them, to create and implement projects
- Proactive, willing to continuously expand his/her knowledge, fast learner
- Open to change, customer focus, ability to maintain confidentiality