Junior Microsoft Administrator
About the team
The Microsoft team is part of the System Integration business unit of Asseco. We are currently implementing – installing, configuring, integrating – Microsoft solutions to our customers.
Currently, the team has 3 senior consultants who will support you in the learning process and help you get to know the most sophisticated network and security systems.
How do we work and why are we different?
- We are offering opportunities for professional development and a career in consulting
- We are offering access to lots of trainings and tutorials
- Our office is situated in the central part of Bucharest, very near to Victoriei Square
- We have an open-space type of office
- We have a dedicated space for relaxation with table tennis and PlayStation
- We are focused on teamwork - colleagues who are always open to help each other, to advise, to encourage and grow together both professionally and personally
- Opportunity to learn and develop - shadowing subject matter experts
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience enterprise Microsoft solutions
- Opportunity to make an impact, participate with own ideas and deliver on your commitments
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people in an international environment
What are the Key Challenges and Goals of being Junior Microsoft Administrator?
- We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Junior Microsoft Administrator, to join a business that can offer a superb career path, as well as a huge investment into training.
- You will be part of our dynamic Microsoft team and have access to all kind of projects and hands-on technical solutions, following our internal strategy that relies on the best practices and needs of enterprise area.
- We value commitment, communication, teamwork and an open-mind to new challenges.
- Because we value work-life balance, you will have a flexible program that will allow you to finish your studies.
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system paid by the company from day one
- We know is important for you to expand your knowledge and to keep up with market trends in your field, so we have a variety of trainings (internal and external) you can attend – we support the training costs for you.
- If you’re into sports we’ve got 7 card membership program based on which you will have access to a network with around 200 gym clubs, pools, dance studios, yoga classes etc. (co-payment program).
- All you can read – thru our partnership with Bookster.
- We also have fun – every year we organize Team Building, Christmas Party and Kids Christmas Party.
- Gaming room where you can relax and have fun with your colleagues.
Desired Skills and Experience - Our ideal candidate:
- Taking administration activities from seniors or team lead on Microsoft related products
- Active involvement in on-going projects with a senior consultant
- Install Critical and Security updates for current clients
- Install and configure Microsoft products in test or production environments
- Configuring security policies and scripts on Microsoft products
- Realization of documentation
- Participating in meetings with clients
- Participate in Microsoft technical courses or conferences
- Provide solutions to meet client requirements and is able to adapt to new requirements
- Good knowledge of infrastructure and communication devices and software
- Average knowledge on client and server type Microsoft operating systems, advanced skills are highly appreciated
- Ability to communicate complex technical problems to clients who do not have advanced knowledge
- Ability to provide extensive documentation and technical diagrams
- Basic knowledge for enterprise and server Microsoft products
- Basic knowledge for Microsoft Cloud products.