Junior Security Engineer
Junior Security Engineer
About the team
The Security team is part of the System Integration business unit of Asseco. We are currently implementing – installing, configuring, integrating - worldwide leading network and security solutions to our customers.
Currently, the team has 3 senior consultants who will support you in the learning process and help you get to know the most sophisticated network and security systems
How do we work and why are we different?
- We are offering opportunities for professional development and a career in consulting
- We are offering access to lots of trainings and tutorials
- Our office is situated in the central part of Bucharest, very near to Victoriei Square
- We have an open-space type of office
- We have a dedicated space for relaxation with table tennis and PlayStation
- We are focused on teamwork - colleagues who are always open to help each other, to advise, to encourage and grow together both professionally and personally
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to learn and develop - shadowing subject matter experts
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience with top leading world-wide security solutions
- Opportunity to make an impact, participate with own ideas and deliver on your commitments
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people in an international environment
What are the Key Challenges and Goals of being Junior Security Engineer?
- We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Junior Security Engineer, to join a business that can offer a superb career path, as well as a huge investment into training.
- You will be part of our dynamic Network & Security team and have access to all kind of projects and hands-on technical solutions, following our internal strategy that relies on the best practices and needs of enterprise security area.
- We value commitment, communication, teamwork and an open-mind to new challenges.
- Because we value work-life balance, you will have a flexible program that will allow you to finish your studies.
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system paid by the company from day one
- We know is important for you to expand your knowledge and to keep up with market trends in your field, so we have a variety of trainings (internal and external) you can attend – we support the training costs for you.
- If you’re into sports we’ve got 7 card membership program based on which you will have access to a network with around 200 gym clubs, pools, dance studios, yoga classes etc. (co-payment program).
- All you can read – thru our partnership with Bookster.
- We also have fun – every year we organize Team Building, Christmas Party and Kids Christmas Party.
- Gaming room where you can relax and have fun with your colleagues.
Desired Skills and Experience - Our ideal candidate:
- Design, install and configure technical security solutions from leading world-wide vendors
- Responsible for implementing security rules and policies across multiple platforms
- Provide technical support and consultancy for different security solutions such as: next-generation firewalls, web and email gateways, intrusion prevention solutions, data loss prevention solution etc.
- Participate in technical analysis and deliver the functional security documents
- Be knowledgeable of security standards, best practices and procedures
- Develop security awareness
- Provide solutions to meet client requirements and is able to adapt to new requirements
- Design, implement, troubleshoot and maintain the security solutions of the portfolio.
- Responsible for gaining knowledge and hands-on experience on the assigned technical security solutions.
- Good level knowledge of operating systems: Linux, Microsoft Windows Server
- Good knowledge of infrastructure and communication devices and software
- Work closely with customers and build continuous trust relationships with them in order to find needs, address them, to create and implement projects.
- Proactive and vertical security ninja attitude, objectives oriented team player or, continuously expanding his/her knowledge, fast learner.
- Open to change, customer focus, ability to maintain confidentiality