Junior Developer for BPA
Junior Developer for Business
About the team
The Business Process Automation team is part of the System Integration business unit of Asseco and is the software development department that aims to accommodate the solutions that deal with the automation and digital transformation of business flow.
Currently, the team has 1 team lead, 1 software architect, 1 business analyst, 2 senior developers, 1 middle developer, 2 junior developers and 1 software tester. All of them will support you in the learning process and help you get to know the most sophisticated network and security systems.
How do we work and why are we different?
- We are offering opportunities for professional development and a career in consulting
- We are offering access to lots of trainings and tutorials
- Our office is situated in the central part of Bucharest, very near to Victoriei Square
- We have an open-space type of office
- We have a dedicated space for relaxation with table tennis and PlayStation
- We are focused on teamwork - colleagues who are always open to help each other, to advise, to encourage and grow together both professionally and personally
- Opportunity to learn and develop - shadowing subject matter experts
- Opportunity to make an impact, participate with own ideas and deliver on your commitments
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people in an international environment
- We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Junior Developer for Business Process Automation, to join a business that can offer a superb career path, as well as a huge investment into training.
- You will be part of our dynamic Business Process Automation team and have access to all kind of projects and hands-on technical solutions.
- We value commitment, communication, teamwork and an open-mind to new challenges
- Because we value work-life balance, you will have a flexible program that will allow you to finish your studies.
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system paid by the company from day one
- We know is important for you to expand your knowledge and to keep up with market trends in your field, so we have a variety of trainings (internal and external) that you can attend – we support the training costs for you.
- If you’re into sports we’ve got 7 card membership program based on which you will have access to a network with around 200 gym clubs, pools, dance studios, yoga classes etc. (co-payment program).
- All you can read – thru our partnership with Bookster.
- We also have fun – every year we organize Team Building, Christmas Party and Kids Christmas Party.
- Gaming room where you can relax and have fun with your colleagues.
Desired Skills and Experience - Our ideal candidate:
- Training and certification
- Taking active development from seniors or team lead
- Software Development (Java)
- Bug fixing
- Internal testing over their own development prior to UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Maintenance and support for developed code
- Implementation of software solutions
- Provide solutions to meet client requirements and is able to adapt to new requirements
- Good level knowledge of Java programming language
- Good understanding of software developing
- Able to troubleshoot and verify developed code
- Provide bug fixing
- Support the developed code with good documentation
- Work closely with customers and build continuous trust relationships with them in order to find needs, address them, to create and implement projects.
- Proactive willing to continuously expand his/her knowledge, fast learner
- Open to change, customer focus, ability to maintain confidentiality